Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Allen, we know that emergencies of any kind don't occur when it's most convenient. To help get your home or business back to pre-flooding and water damage condition, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- even on holidays! Any time you need our restoration services, we are available. Give us a call at 469-247-4429 and you can expect an immediate response time, day or night. We act quickly to ensure that we can reduce or prevent secondary damage to your property, and make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (469) 247-4429
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Allen arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.